At 90 Seconds, our mission is to help brands create beautiful, high-quality videos – anywhere in the world.
At 90 Seconds, our mission is to help brands create beautiful, high-quality videos – quickly, easily, and affordably – anywhere in the world.
A Growth Director’s role is to drive revenue growth, exceeding new and retained business targets and lead, coach and mentor a team of growth and success managers.
As part of the regional management team you will implement 90 Seconds global growth strategy providing our clients exceptional client service whilst delivering high quality video projects across the world.
This role is KPI’d and incentivised on the growth and retention of premium plus clients exceeding AOV & GMV targets within your country’s territory.
Candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas and have solid sales management experience within the SAAS space.
Requirements for a success candidate include:
– A proven track record as a Sales Manager or Director leading complexed growth teams.
– Hands on experience with cloud based technology including CRM systems.
– In-depth understanding of the marketing and communication industries
– Experience negotiating large enterprise deals and a track record of over delivering sales quotas and performance obligations.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong analytical skills
We rated the 90 experience:
Getting started is super easy. Just fill out simple quote request form and one of our video consultants will get back to you, fast!Get A Free Quote
15 Sale Street Auckland
0800 90 SECS
Biz Dojo 38, Vivian Street CBD Wellington
435 China Basin St, San Francisco, CA 94158